With a personal check dropped in our offering baskets at any of our service or mailed to CSLSR, 2075 Occidental Road, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401.
With cash dropped in any of our offering baskets. If you would like us to make a record of your cash contribution for tax purposes, please pick up Contribution Envelopes at Nel’s Table in the Social Hall on Sunday.
Through our Auto Tithe Ministry you can choose either a weekly, monthly, or other convenient time for giving directly from your checking or savings account. Auto Tithe forms are available on Sundays at the ATM (Auto Tithe Ministry) table where staff are available to help you.
Through bank drafts from your own bank. Contact your bank and ask if they offer “Bill Pay” or “Check Pay” with their online banking services. Your contribution will be mailed by your bank to the Center on the scheduled date of your selection and for the amount you select.
Through Pay Pal if you have a Pay Pal account, or with your personal credit card (click on the “Make a Donation” button on our website www.cslsr.org)
Credit Card contributions can also be set up to occur on a regular schedule determined by you through our Accounting Department. Call 707-546-4543, x 107 to set up a convenient day of each month for your donation to be charged to your credit card.
For information about the Center for Spiritual Living’s Legacy Foundation current or deferred giving program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Legacy Foundation is hosted by the Sonoma County Community Foundation.
Quarterly updates are mailed during the year to report to you the progress of your contributions and also for your tax use at the end of the year. The quarterly reports also provide you with an opportunity to verify that your records match ours.
Last Updated: Thursday, 31 May 2012 05:37
City, Sate, Zip____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Center for Spiritual Living Member _____ Yes ______ No
Email address __________________________________________________________________________________________________
This Statement of Commitment notifies the Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa Legacy Foundation that my estate plan contains the following provision to benefit Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa, through a gift to the Legacy Foundation. The nature of my gift is best described as:
[ ]A bequest to the Legacy Foundation in my will
[ ] A bequest to the Legacy Foundation in my trust
[ ]A present gift to the Legacy Foundation of cash______securities_______other, see below.
Designation of the Legacy Foundation as:
[ ]Primary beneficiary of my life insurance policy (all or a percentage)
[ ]Remainder beneficiary of my retirement plan (all or a percentage of my IRA, 401K, TSA, or deferred compensation plan.)
[ ]Remainder beneficiary of a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Remainder Trust.
[ ]Successor beneficiary of a “payable on death” (POD) account.
[ ]Successor in title to a life estate in real estate, described below.
[ ]Other gift (description)__________________________________________________________________________________________
I hereby confirm that I have completed all legal documents necessary to ensure that my gift will be conveyed to the Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa Legacy Foundation.
If the Legacy Foundation will receive your gift following another person’s use or interest, please provide the following information:
If a financial institution will be involved in implementing your gift, please provide the following information:
Personal Contact(s) below: [e.g. Attorney / Trustee / Personal Rep / Child / Sibling / Trusted Friend]
All the forgoing information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed by the Legacy Foundation.
Commitment Delivery and Questions:
Please mail Commitment to:
Leaving A Legacy
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa,
2075 Occidental Road,
Santa Rosa, Ca 95401
If you have specific questions about the Legacy Foundation, please phone the Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa,
(707) 546-4543, ext. 302
Last Updated: Monday, 11 June 2012 17:38
Youth and Family Ministry needs the following:
Color card stock - pastel and bold
Plain regular size (6 x 3) envelopes
Stepping Stones Bookstore needs the following:
3 x 5 index cards
One Heart Choir would like to receive:
Several portable recording devices. Vocalist@comcast.net
Facilities Department would like to receive:
Donations to purchase torch lamps. Please contact Evan for details email@example.com
Auto floor scrubber
Education Ministry would like to receive:
Contributions to our Education Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are valued at $77.50, but any amount is gratefully accepted. Help make our classes accessible to all. firstname.lastname@example.org
Events and Programs would like to receive:
Pastel color copy paper 8 1/2 x 11 email@example.com
* Free standing bookshelves for the library - RECEIVED Thank you!
* 2 Dozen Ball Point Pens for Bookstore - RECEIVED Thank you!
* 3 White Lined Tablets (approx 5" x 7") for Bookstore - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Typing - Person to type 50-page Word Doc by June 1 - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Three Tall standing floor lamps for room ten choir rehearsals - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Ream of white paper for musician charts - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Pin Style name badges 3 ½ x 2 ¼ - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Miscellaneous small percussion instruments (for practicing rhythm) - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Letter envelopes (4” x 9”) - RECEIVED Thank you!
* $99 MobilMe Subscription for iTune Uploads - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Full length mirror for Bookstore - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Boxes of Herbal Tea for Wednesday Evenings - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Binders- 1 inch, hard cover, assorted colors - RECEIVED Thank you!
* 12" Ceramic Pot with drainage for Bookstore - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Scotch tape for Youth Church - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Post-It notes, Pens and White tablets 8 1/2" x 11" for the Bookstore - RECEIVED Thank you!
* 1 ream of paper for choir materials - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Thank you cards - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Small folding step stool - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Construction paper, seasonal stickers and magazines for Youth Church - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Saws-all, skill saw and a belt sander - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Science of Mind paperback books and greeting cards for the Jail Ministry - RECEIVED Thank you!
* Donations for Project Sleep Warm - RECEIVED Thank you!
Last Updated: Monday, 24 October 2016 13:31